Friday, September 26, 2008

Four Walls



My studio is complete! Well almost... Over the last few months I have been finishing my basement to build "dino damage studios". I have been waiting years to have a personal space to work and am super happy with the outcome. Although it's still not big enough for all my stuff...

Of course the walls had to be orange (my fav colour). The drafting table will be replaced with a table for my computer once I have time for a trip to Ikea. I will hang those giant frames, but will replace the Star Wars posters with other art. Or just replace the frames. They are too big for the posters. BTW... that animation table is an official desk from Walt Disney Studios Toronto. I got an amazing deal on that thing, but it weighs a ton!

Here's a few of my favourite things in the studio. MOTU figures, Transformers: Robot Heroes, Yeah, that's Spiderman on my ceiling, jar of Battle Beasts (remember those?), Star Wars Lego collection (still a ton more to put together), part of my library, Creech (best sculpt), corkboard with various images, Harley Quinn I drew years ago and still like. Usually I hate everything I draw the next day.

I hope you enjoyed the tour but now it's time to get to work!

3 comments:

Dustin Foust said...

Wow great studio! I would love to have something half as nice.

Brandon of the Six Aces Gang said...

Nice setup RyGuy...
And don't think I didn't see Britney Spears on your cork board!

Justin said...

dude, your far too clean... my workspace is chaos half the time...
crazy, to each his own.

keep up the good stuff